Scalp Micropigmentation Kingston, Ontario
Hairtattoo.ca is pleased to introduce our SMP Home Service that brings our renowned SMP artists to you in Kingston Ontario!
If you are contemplating on doing scalp micropigmentation Kingston location, you now have 2 choices, if you are living in the Kingston area. Come to our nearest SMP clinic, which will be in Toronto, or have one of our SMP artists come to you at the comfort of your own home, or if you are staying temporarily in Kingston, at the comfort of your hotel.
Our SMP artists Naveed, Jenny, Zu, and Neda are some of the best Scalp Micropigmentation Artists in Canada. Jenny and Neda are both certified SMP trainers at hairtattoo.ca with years of Scalp Micropigmentation experience in the industry. Naveed was personally trained by Master SMP Artist Simon, owner of Hairtattoo.ca. Zu specializes in the east end all the way to Kingston, Ontario. The SMP procedure was invented almost 20 years ago by Simon’s teacher from the United Kingdom, Ian Watson of His Hair Clinic UK. So, you are truly getting the best SMP experience you will find in the world when you decide to choose SMP Kingston Home Services for your Scalp Micropigmentation procedure.
SMP Kingston Home Services
Steps for your SMP Procedure
Your Scalp Micropigmentation Kingston procedure is a big decision, and we want you to be as comfortable as possible. Everything about the procedure will be thoroughly explained to you. So here are the steps:
1. Fill out the form “Book a Free Consultation”
2. Decide whether you’d like to come to our Ajax clinic or if you’d like our SMP artist come to you.
3. Our customer care team will give you a call to book your in-clinic consultation, or for Home Service, a Zoom/Facetime consultation with one of our SMP artists that will go to Kingston.
4. When you come in for your consultation, our SMP artist will go over the SMP procedure, answer any questions or concerns you may have, and discuss the pricing and financing if required.
5. Once all your questions are answered and you are happy with the pricing, we ask for a $200 retainer, and book you in for your 1st session. Your next sessions will be 1-2 weeks apart and you complete the 3 sessions in just 2-3 weeks.
How Does the Home Service Work?
Our SMP Home Service allows you to have the SMP procedure done at the comfort of your home or hotel in Kingston, Ontario.
We charge a small fee for travel time and gas for the SMP Artist to come to you. Our travel fee is based on travel time and distance. From GTA to Kingston is approximately 2.5 hour. Our fee is $50/hour travel time. Your SMP procedure will take 3 to 4 sessions spaced 1-2 weeks apart. So, for each session, the travel fee would be $50 x 5 hrs (there and back) x 3 or 4 sessions = $750 or $1000 (depending on if you require 3 or 4 sessions to complete your SMP.
Our SMP Home Service travel fee is an additional fee that is added to your SMP treatment which will be calculated when we do your Zoom / Facetime conference call.
This travel fee is only the SMP Home Service. If you decide to come to Richmond Hill, then there is no travel fee required.