SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION FOR SCARS AND FUT AND FUE SCARS AFTER HAIR TRANSPLANT
Scars on the head are common for a variety of reasons; these scars may be gotten from an accident, or perhaps they could be gotten from a hair transplant surgery.
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is a procedure that covers these scars by implanting organic ink into the scalp so that the completed result appears seamless with the surrounding existing hair, giving it a harmonious look.
This is an ideal procedure for people with receding hairlines, bald spots, patches, and scars that were gotten from having a hair transplant procedure. It restores the look of fuller healthy hair by creating and replicating the appearance of tiny hair.
The practitioner uses specialized SMP pigmentation and equipment to replicate the look of hair follicles.
BENEFITS OF SCALP PIGMENTATION
• This hair-tattoo treatment is non-invasive and requires no surgery. Downtime is only a little redness on the scalp for a few days.
• It has been proven to be 100% effective and totally worth its good reviews.
•because it replicates the look of real hair and most times no difference can be noted.
• After the procedure, it does not require much maintenance since you go for a touch-up every 2 to 5 years depending on the desired results.
• It is not costly and is quite budget-friendly, compared to hair transplant or on going hair loss treatments.
• It can be used as a good way of camouflaging or concealing very visible scars on the head.
• It creates an illusion of a full head of hair if you have started thinning out or lost a lot of hair for any reason.
WHAT IS A HAIR TRANSPLANT?
This form of treatment for hair loss is different than scalp micro pigmentation in many ways, both positively and negatively.
Typically, hair transplants are the most common form of hair restoration that people would try, but they can also be considered too invasive, too much downtime, and costly to some people.
Hair Transplants are helpful to people suffering localized hair loss that leaves the hair looking poorly spaced and visually uneven. Hair follicles can easily be taken from where there’s a surplus of hair and added to the area where hair is needed.
TYPES OF HAIR TRANSPLANT
There are 2 main different types of hair transplant, these are:
• FOLLICULAR UNIT TRANSPLANTATION(FUT): This procedure may also be known as Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS). In this technique of hair transplant, the surgeon cuts out a 6 to 10-inch strip of scalp skin from the back of the head. That area is then sewed and closed with stitches. The surgeon then begins to separate and divide the portion of the scalp that was removed into smaller units. The type of graft that you get depends on how small or big the treatment area is, the type of hair you have, and the color of your hair.
• FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION (FUE): In follicular unit extraction the surgeon will shave and cut out from the back of the head, hair follicles in the area using thousands of tiny punch incisions. In the area of the scalp that is getting the hair transplant, the surgeon creates tiny holes with a needle or a scalpel. The surgeon and his team would transplant hair into the area. A bandage would then be used to cover and protect the area. This process usually takes about 4 to 8 hours, and the stitches get removed several days (usually 10 days) after the surgery. To get the full head of hair that you want, you may need 3 to 4 more sessions several months apart.
BENEFITS OF HAIR TRANSPLANT
• This procedure is a good way of eliminating baldness which would give you more confidence with your looks and self esteem.
• It has a higher success rate than the other procedures which is why most people choose this treatment over others.
• Hair transplant surgery improves the appearance of a person.
• It requires low maintenance since it is like natural hair.
• This procedure looks more natural than other methods.
• Hair transplant treatment is cost-effective.
Hair transplant is not suitable for everyone. For patients that don’t have enough donor hair, hair transplant is not recommended.
SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION FOR FUE AND FUT HAIR TRANSPLANT SCARS
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Although advertised as a less invasive and scar-free treatment, it is not always the case. Though the scars may be difficult to spot, they can make people feel self-conscious if the hair is cut too short and the scar dots are noticeable. Scalp micropigmentation easily masks this type of transplant by using tattoos that match the patient’s hair color. This gives the hair a healthy and fuller look with no scars in sight.
SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION FOR FUT SCARS
The scars from this procedure typically look linear and are quite noticeable. They are large and would usually only be completely hidden when the patient grows hair long enough to cover them. SMP offers an alternative to that. Small tattoos will shade the scars to blend in with the rest of the hair. With SMP for FUT scars, striped scars are camouflaged, and the hair achieves a healthy look.
To book a free consultation for Scalp Micropigmentation for FUT and FUE Hair Transplant https://hairtattoo.ca/contact-us/